Best homemade pizza recipe! Is it possible to make pizza at home? What kind of dough does it taste good? How to make easy and detailed pastries? You will find answers to the questions as of now. Yes, it’s possible to make pizza at home, but it’s not going to taste like the pizzas you buy. The reason for this is that the ovens we use at home transmit heat directly. When the dough is cooked it becomes hard or dry. Of course, it is possible to prevent this with oil. But like I said, because it’s not cooked over fire, it might not be exactly what you want.
We use ovens because we don’t have the opportunity to cook on wood or charcoal fires. So don’t worry if you can’t make a pizza like in restaurants.
We’re going to put it in a very simple way. I’m going to write down in detail how both the pizza dough is made and the sauce is made. Let’s go to the best homemade pizza recipe!
Ingredients for The Best Homemade Pizza;
- 5 cups flour
- 1 packet of dry yeast (or half a packet of wet yeast)
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Half a tablespoon salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp basil (optional, of course)
- 1 tsp thyme (optional)
For the above;
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
// Pizza tray size: 40 cm recommended. It’s for your convenience.
How to Make Easy Pizza at Home?
- Let’s take the flour into the kneading bowl and open a gap in the middle.
- To ferment the dough; cover it with a stretch film or something, let it ferment for about 30 minutes.
- Knead a little with your hand and it’ll be air-drained. Let’s divide it into 2 equal parts. If you want to prepare a thin dough pizza, you can also divide the same dough into 3 pieces. (But keep in mind, the dough is likely to burn…)
- Stretch out the dough and check decently to see if the size suits before taking it to the tray. Do this in your hand or with a rolling pin. (You can sprinkle flour so that the dough doesn’t stick to your hand. But don’t add too much flour. It will have a very heavy aroma.)
- Let’s take the dough we opened into the pizza tray we floured and straighten it around with our hands.
- If you wish, you can also prepare by laying baking paper or sprinkling corn flour under it.
- With the help of a fork, we drill holes into the entire surface of our dough. so the dough will breathe while it’s cooking, not blistering.
- For the sauce of the pizza while our dough is cooked, let’s mix it nicely, adding tomato sauce, olive oil, dried basil and thyme. No problem if you’re missing material. Add whatever you want. 🙂
- Let’s take the half-baked pizza from the oven and put the sauce on it. Place mozzarella cheese or grated cheddar cheese on top of the tomato sauce.
- Add sliced sausages, dried tomatoes,sliced mushrooms and corn on top (according to preference).
- Finally, let’s put our pizza back in the oven and let it cook for another 20 minutes in the oven at 200°.
- Our pizza’s ready to serve. Bon Appétit !
Best World Flavors Instagram Address
Instagram address for photo owner
for General Sweet
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.