Have you tried the breakfast cake recipe? Have you tried the breakfast cake recipe? And it’s made with cornstarch! I haven’t written anything in a long time. I think the last posting was on WhatsApp and social media use. Sometimes you get too tired. You need rest, but it just doesn’t work. There is a constant spark within you. Sometimes he whispers in your ear to act…
It seems unlikely to describe it in words. Because it is insufficient. What I’m trying to say is, go after what you believe in. Don’t put out the spark inside you. You want to be a trainer? You want to be a programmer like me? Go for it! Just do it! If you love what, do it!
This is also present… The diet cake recipe will go well for your breakfast. Remember, run, run, and always run. You can’t improve if you stop!
Ingredients for Breakfast Cake:
- 3 eggs
- Half cup yogurt
- 1 tsp carbonate
- One cup melted and softened butter (80 millilitres)
- 1 cup flour (120 grams)
- Half cup cornstarch
- 5-6 black olives (chopped)
- 5-6 green olives (chopped)
- 3-4 sheets of dried tomatoes
- 1 small bowl of crumbled sweet curd cheese or feta cheese
- One teaspoon each; chopped parsley, dill, mint mixture
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
How to make Diet Cake?
- Whisk the eggs with a mixer.
- Add the yoghurt, carbonate and melted butter and whisk for a further 1 minute.
- Then, add the flour and cornstarch and mix with a wooden spoon or plastic spatula until you have a smooth finish. Add the remaining ingredients. Stir a minute or two.
- Pour the dough into the cake mold.
- Bake in a 170-degree oven for 40-45 minutes. 170℃= 338.0℉
- Finally, once the cake is cooked, remove from the oven. Then decorate as you wish.
Best World Flavors Instagram Address
Instagram address for photo owner
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.