Dessert Bread Recipes or Etimek Desert? It is known as ‘Etimek Dessert’ in Turkey. We can call this recipe bread dessert. I think it’s in the top 10 on my list of desserts. Recipes with and without syrup are available. In this article, we’ll share the syrupless one. We chose the middle ground because people don’t like too sweet things. Dessert is especially seen in the Asian region. It is a recipe for Turkish cuisine. Anatolian lands are really good at dessert. Let’s move on to the recipe without further ado.
- 5 pieces etimek
- 1 or 2 bananas
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 packet vanilla
- chocolate sauce
How to make Dessert Bread Recipes?
- First place the bread on a baking tray in the smallest square.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar to the warm milk and soak.
- Once you’ve wet the bread, slice the bananas and place them on top of them in a row to cover them.
- Take milk, flour, sugar and starch in a saucepan and mix. whisk it to boil and let it darken.
- then add vanilla and 1 tablespoon butter and remove from the stove. Let the butter melt by stirring.
- After passing the first temperature, spread the custard nicely over the bread and spread it all over. When it cools, put it in the refrigerator to solidify.
- Prepare the cream while the dessert cools in the fridge. Pour over the custard, which is completely cooled. Spread the cream nicely.
Special Note: While making bread dessert, some people pour syrup on it. Some people only use custard and cream. I think it’s much better with syrup. Since we wrote it in general, I didn’t add the syrup part. If you like, pour the syrup before you add the custard. You’ll find it’s prettier.
What does Etimek mean? It’s a kind of bread, but it’s too light. Let’s see: ETİMEK
Note and Also See:
Best World Flavors Instagram Address: Click This
Instagram address for photo owner: Click This
For Desserts or General Sweet: Click This
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.