Easy Homemade Cookies, making cookies at home?! We’re going to show you how to make it delicious and easy right now. As you know, there are virus alarms everywhere these days. That’s why people take care to cook at home. Food orders are down because people are scared.
I think it can be considered one of the positive effects of the virus. 🙂 Thus, fast food consumption is reduced. I’m not saying fast food should not be consumed completely. There are a lot of people who exaggerate eating out and are obese. Especially In America.
And then what happens? Surgery, surgery, surgery! And big unhappy lives… Why should we be like this? I really have trouble understanding the world sometimes. It’s really weird.
And one more thing to remember: not everything you do at home is healthy. Because, everything is good enough, more is bad. And a Turkish proverb says: “Her şeyin azı karar, çoğu zarar…”
After the virus, obesity and human psychology, we can move on. 🙂
Ingredients for Easy Homemade Cookies:
- 250 grams margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp liquid oil
- And 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 packet baking powder
- One teaspoon salt
- 1 egg yolk to rub on
- About 3 cups until flour.
How To Make Salty Cookies?
- First, put the liquid oil and butter in a saucepan and stir.
- Then add the other ingredients and mix again.
- Finally add the flour. and the dough is ready. (The dough will be neither hard nor soft.)
- If the dough is soft, the cookies are simply dispersed. So be careful.
- You can do it like in the photo. or give it the shape you want and put egg yolks on it. Then sprinkle with sesame or black seed if you wish.
- Cook at 190 degrees. (40 minutes / 374 Fahrenhayt)
- Final step; on average, two trays come out of these materials. Enjoy your meal.
BWF Instagram Address: Click This
Instagram address for photo owner: Click This
For Desserts or General Sweet: Click This
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.