English cookies are famous all over the world. English Cookies, especially eaten with tea, make a lot of mentions of its name.
it was first used to control the temperature of the oven. The cookies were later made in the 7th century A.D. it was created in a hundred years. Chocolate, cream and so on have been tried. Then, in the 17th and 18th century, there was a 18th and 18th-century it has been continuously produced in different shapes and tastes in 100 years.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself; there are cookies I eat with tea in the evening. Dip the cookie in the tea and eat it later. I don’t know if you’ve tried it before, but it’s really good for me. (Unless it falls into it.) It’s like it’s changing. But don’t try it on cream cookies. It makes you a stomach ache. 😀
Let’s get to the recipe!
- 1 pack margarine (at room temperature) or 200 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2.5-3 cups of flour
- 1 tea cup corn starch
- 1 grated orange peel
- 2 soup spoon dry tea
- 1 tea cup of chocolate drops
- One packet of baking powder
- 1 pack vanilla with sugar
How to make English Cookies ?
- Mix all the ingredients except orange peel grated, tea and drop chocolates.
- Knead until you get a soft, non non stick dough.
- Knead until you get a soft, non stick dough.
- Then add the other ingredients and knead until they are all mixed.
- Once all the ingredients have been mixed, remove small pieces of dough and roll them and cook at 170 C
Best World Flavors Instagram Address: Click This
Instagram address for photo owner: Click This
For Desserts or General Sweet: Click This
Note: You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.