Pancakes Recipe! After a long break, I’m back with you. I’ll share a recipe for dough. It will be a very good food to use for breakfast. Of course, it’s worth not to overdo it when you consume it. We’re going through a very intense and exhausting period.
We were busy dealing with some systemic issues. That’s why we couldn’t add content to the site. But now we have begun to work again in a series of ways. Later on, we’ll add as much as we can from vegetarian and sugary foods. We have a lot of text right now. One by one, I’ll add. No need to rush. 🙂
We’re gonna expand the team a little bit. A few of my friends are doing the articles with me. But unfortunately, 24 hours isn’t enough for us. 🙂 I hope one day we’ll be a big business and the burden will be a little less on us. Finally, Take care and be safe from viruses!
Ingredients For Breakfast Pancakes Recipe:
- 2 eggs
- Two cups flour
- 2 cups milk (if you wish, half the milk and water mixed can be used)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Butter or liquid oil to cook
Breakfast Pancakes Recipe
- To prepare the pancake recipe; whisk well with the flour, milk and water until in one piece.
- Then add the eggs and whisk a little more. Create dough with a more streamlined consistency than cake dough.
- Put 1 teaspoon of butter or oil in a Teflon pan and spread.
- Then pour in enough dough to cover the surface of the pan. Cook over a medium heat until slightly browned, turning both sides.
- You can add cheese or spice varieties to the pancake while cooking. Usually I use Flake peppers, finely chopped tomatoes or cheese. I advise.
Best World Flavors Instagram Address: Click This
Instagram address for photo owner: Click This
For Desserts or General Sweet: Click This
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.