Turkish Menemen is a very good dish. it is added to it in plenty of tomatoes, peppers and various spices as requested. It can be prepared in a very simple and practical way in every home. In Turkey, they usually make spicy or egg.
To me, they both taste so good. If you have a lot of tomatoes and you think about what to cook; Well, this recipe is for you! Men brag about this cooking in Turkey. Because of the pronunciation of the name of the dish. 🙂 It is a dish you can make with cheddar, sausage, onion or onion. You can make canned tomatoes in summer and consume them this way in winter. Now let’s get to the recipe!
Ingredients for Turkish Food:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 green peppers (After cleaning the stem and kernels, finely chop them.)
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon salt and
- 3 eggs finally;
- Optional: cheddar cheese is enough for half a small bowl.
How to make Turkish Menemen?
- Add the oil and peppers to the pan and roast until the peppers change color.
- Peel the tomatoes, cut them into small pieces and add them on top.
- Close the lid of the ceiling on the low stove. Later, Allow the tomatoes to cook thoroughly.
- If the tomatoes are not too juicy and stick to the pan add some boiled water.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, you can break the eggs. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and add them, or break them into the pan and mix them together. (I put the eggs directly in the pan.)
- Add salt and spices and wait until the eggs are cooked.
- Finally, If you want to add cheddar cheese, you can also add cheeses at this stage. It’s really great with cheese.
Best World Flavors Instagram Address: Click This
Instagram address for photo owner: Click This
For Desserts or General Sweet: Click This
For Stew Recipes: Click This
You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.