It should not be punctured when opening the dough. and needs to be thin. Most people can’t do that. Especially in ancient settlements, people became experts. Because it’s been tried over and over again and it’s become part of their culture. These people open the dough so thinly that the other side appears when they look. That’s why I said it takes craftsmanship. In a nutshell, try to try it! If you have the opportunity, I recommend you eat in Turkey/Van. Now, Let’s move on. Introducing Van Baklava! 🙂
Ingredients for Van Baklava :
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 glass of oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Flour as much as possible (to open starch)
- Ground walnuts
- 1,5 pack of melted margarine
for sherbet (syrup):
- 4 cups of granulated sugar
- 5 glasses of water and quarter of lemon juice
How to make Van Baklava?
- The dough ingredients are kneaded thoroughly and a soft dough is obtained.
The dough is divided into 30 pieces and start to open with starch.
- 10 of them are opened the size of a cake plate and placed on top of each other then they all open with starch the size of your tray.
- 5 of them are placed on top of each other, opened in the same way and put on the tray.
- a lot of walnuts are poured on it.
- and 2 more are placed on top of each other and placed in a pop-up tray.
- After opening the remaining 13, put them on the tray and put them on top; melt the margarine and move it around. Slice it.
- Bake in the oven until it’s fried.
- And finally, spread the syrup over it.
It is ready to eat… 🙂 So hard, good luck.
Instagram address for photo owner: Click This
Best World Flavors Instagram Address: Click This
For Desserts or General Sweet: Click This
Note: You can share photos with permission and support other manufacturers. The image owner’s Instagram address is in the description of the photo. Have a good day!
All rights to this file are protected.